halfacupoftea

freedom is the freedom to choose whose slave you want to be.

Monday, September 11, 2006

heh.

Tagged by Mina.

I am thinking about
last night

I said
everything I meant, at the time

I want
more!

I wish
upon stars. Silly, I know

I miss
not thinking twice about everything

I hear
what’s not being said more often than what is

I wonder
if things really are the way they are supposed to be

I regret
not spending enough time with my parents

I am
not most things that I want to be

I dance
a shaadi-dance when Mitwaa plays on the radio

I sing
to kill the silence sometimes

I cry
far too often

I am
discovering myself

I write
when something is too precious to forget

I confuse
what I ‘should’ with what I ‘want’ sometimes

I need
more time

I should try
cleaning my cupboard some day

I finish
what I want to say before I start listening to anybody else

3 Comments:

Blogger maryamj said...

nice! i love the feel of it.

it's so good to read something cool after blogging after ages.

how are you?

5:12 AM  
Blogger mercury said...

maryam, I'm good :)

4:00 PM  
Blogger cheesoo said...

update karro behen

i love your abdullah post below

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home