halfacupoftea

freedom is the freedom to choose whose slave you want to be.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Halved

There is a DJ in my head who plays music all night so the first thing I hear when I open my eyes in the morning is a song. It's ok when it is Third Eye Blind or Lisa Loeb or even The Cardigans but today it was Britney Spears.
Not cool, DJ Subconscious, not cool.

Nothing like the good old lightning bolt to jolt you out of your reverie and put things in perspective. Nothing, I say.

But right now there is shit to be sorted out. I can mull over the meaning of friendship and friends-formerly-known-as-best later. Really. Promise. For now, applications must be sent out before the 12th of April. GRE sessions must commence immediately. Ass must be transported out of present predicament in no longer than five months. Five months is a long time to sort out the rest of your life and if you can't do it by then, you don't deserve a chance at anything.

Feeling reckless today. And loud. And random? I hate when people leave taps running and toilet tanks leaking water in the office washroom. What, just because it's not your own house you don't believe in conservation anymore? This at a place championing the causes that will save the world. Disgusting.

Something oddly satisfying about sneezing thrice in a row. Oddly satisfying. Do I repeat myself over and over? Yes, yes I do. Kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home